Friday, June 13, 2014

EVERYTHING HAS REMAIN THE SAME UNTIL NOW

Despite all my efforts sales of my award winning children's book "A Lesson My Cat Taught" has been to say the least dismal  :-(  :-(  :-(
I've offered to do a book signing and donate of portion of each sale to a 501c3 charity twice, one never returned any messages even after two phone calls to them. Each time they wanted a copy of the book for their review. I'm still waiting until tonight [June 13 2014] to receive a return call after which I'm going to cancel my offer.
So if no one is actually buying any copies, whether it be the paperback or KINDLE edition, I'm holding a GIVEAWAY
from Sunday, June 22nd @12:00 AM until

          Saturday, June 28th @ 11:59 PM


http://tinyurl.com/nzhaod9
And click GIVEAWAY


Where two KINDLE copies of the following will be given away.

Saul Weber - A Lesson My Thought Me.
Micki Peluso - And the Whippoorwill Sang
Robin Leigh Morgan - I Kissed a Ghost


Please support these authors by sending a tweet each day for an additional entry.

















No comments:

Post a Comment