Friday, August 8, 2014

ANOTHER ATTEMPT FAILED

I finally converted my award winning children's book "A Lesson My Cat Taught Me" to a KINDLE Edition earlier this year reducing the paperback price of $6.95 to $2.99 for the KINDLE sales were to say DISMAL. For one week last week I had a KINDLE Countdown for it, reducing the price to a mere 99 cents, and to my disbelief I sold less than 10 copies at this low price.




With this failure I now giving away 10 autographed copies of my book with the award sticker attached to those on GoodReads.  As part of my description for the giveaway I've given links to the award I've won as well as information on the group connect with the award.




https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/103256-a-lesson-my-cat-taught-me


The award is open to the US only !!!

The lesson the book tries to convey is the acceptance of others for who they are and not what they are. While the book is geared for children between the ages of 5 – 8, it's enjoyable by readers of any age.
Here’s the information on the award my book received:  http://tinyurl.com/nrkprqe
A paperback edition is also available on the usual Amazon sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment