Monday, April 7, 2014

NOTHING NEW IS HAPPENING

Just to let everyone know I'm not missing. It's just there's nothing happening to regards to my award winning children's book "A Lesson My Cat Taught Me."


While I am see a few sales on the book on KINDLE most have been in the UK.  No matter how often I post something about the book on the internet, nothing seems to materialize when it comes to realizing any substantial sale figures.  I've got two completed manuscripts written for the same 5 - 8 year olds which comprise a minor series. And I've got a third manuscript halfway finished, waiting for the two completed ones to the self-publishing process.


Perhaps I should have written my book under a pen name of some sort.


Anyway I've begun a push on LinkedIn to connect with people. Got to connect with scores more people on FaceBook and Twitter, etc. I've got to be able to break through the ice one day or another.


One thing I need to be able to do is to get on Ellen DeGeneres show - but getting on can only happen in a dream,





No comments:

Post a Comment