Monday, May 8, 2017

WHY I DON'T POST


I keep on posting and posting on FaceBook, I tweet and tweet on Twitter and no one ever seems to want to retweet or reply to any tweet I send.

I find it extremely frustrating. You’ve written an award winning children’s book, “A Lesson My Cat Taught Me”. which teaches its young readers about the acceptance of others for who they are and not what they are, and apparently no one seems to be interested in getting it for a young reader, even the KINDLE Unlimited edition gets no traffic even though it's FREE.
 

Here’s the link to see the award this book has won, as well as the purchase links.

 


 

In order to hoping reach a new and different audience I’d love to have your support for my THUNDERCLAP campaign for my award winning children’s book:

 


 

This THUNDERCLAP ends on May 15, 2017

 

THANKS for generous support in this endeavor.

The thing is I've got two manuscripts for books which also attempt to teach a lesson in the same low key manner as this book. The first deals with self-confidence, and the second deals with friendship and bullying. I'd love to write a few more stories, but with things the way they are, I find I'm lacking the motivation to write anything.

So in closing I hope you have a wonderful week with everything and anything you find yourself working at, as I sit here waiting for someone to interact with on the internet.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment